Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Vacation is Over










Since July 4th, I have been on vacation. No plans...just whatever...the way I like it. So...what did I do? A few little things...but most meaningful things. A movie and dinner with Patrick. A trip to St Louis with Sara. Digging through surplus frames at MM&G. Ordering reproductions of a small painting of Shaw House. Meeting with 4 artists interested in my gallery. Dinner at Chammette with Lulu, Bonnie and Jan. First Friday opening at Girardo Exhibit at the Arts Council Cape with Sara and Lulu. Picking up and painting doors for an art display. Meeting with Karen on finalizing plans for the new Ste Gen Art Walk. Dinner with Maryann during the storms. Talking with Iris and Anita. Getting a visit and card from Angie. Sitting in front of my studio under the umbrella and feeling happier than ever. Sunday dinner with Lulu, Spike and Bonnie and a walk afterward. Picking up an egg from Katie in her PJs. Saying goodbye to vacation and writing this blog.

No comments: